Like People, Do Roaches Love the Wii?  

Posted by BlognThings in


File this under rumor --- straight from Japan, no less. The Japanese entertainment magazine BARKS claims that a powered-on Nintendo Wii emits a frequency which falls into the range at which cockroaches are attracted.

Now, I haven't noticed any crunching beneath my feet while playing any Wii games, nor have I noticed any uninvited guests at night. Remember this is just a theory (though I have no idea where it came from), and if I were you I'd keep checking Snopes to see if it's been debunked yet (not yet).

Still, this might explain why roaches around the world are reportedly getting better at tennis and bowling.

Article found here @ Roaches love wii

0 comments

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker

Archives

Free Advertising