Very funny picture, Hillary Clinton Getting Punched  

Posted by BlognThings in

Very funny picture, Hillary Clinton Getting Punched




Click Here For More Funny Pictures

FREE XBOX 360
FREE XBOX 360
FREE XBOX 360
FREE XBOX 360: I figured i would throw this up. I started this offer back in august or september and finished it up in the beginning of october 2008. This is a referral system deal where you sign up (free) then try out an offer ($cost), now the cost of the offers varies, and many are free (stamps.com is great). I was always wondered how fast a reliable Gamefly worked so i gave it a test run. costed me ($10-$11) for one month… then cancelled after my month was up (no more cost)

Now it was time to get those referrals. I had 4 friends sign up and they all tried out blockbuster (also $10-11 for a month) then i found the other 4 i needed online through swapping sites (referral swapper- a+++) and then i was done.

picked my prize (giftcard to gamestop) cause i didnt want to wait incase of backordering, then waited for it to be delievered. the next day i come home, and a package is on my porch. dhl express, opened the package and boom there it was my giftcard, i called the number on the back and sure enough it had 350.00 on it.

went to gamestop that night and got a 360 halo 3 edition, it setting in my entertainment center as i type.

so all in all i paid roughly $50-80 for a xbox 360.. a good deal? I think so. Get Started ------>3604free

Just remember to tell your referrals how all this works just like how I explained it to you. I can assure and guarantee you that any "open-minded" person will take you up on this opportunity to get a FREE XBox 360 when they really isn't any risk whatsoever! This has been proven legit system worldwide.

Enjoy your Free XBox 360!

Now that you've done all the requirements (ie. you signed up via the above link, did your offer and got credit, and got the required referrals and they got credit for their offer too), your account will be verified for any cases of fraud. If you legitimately tried to complete the site and did not scam them in any way, you will be guaranteed a Free XBox 360, for the freebie company are required to give you one!

After your account is approved, your order for a Free XBox 360 will be placed, and as soon as the XBox 360 is shipped, you will receive it on your doorstep - you don't even pay any shipping/handling fees! That is covered in your Free XBox 360 deal too! You can then enjoy playing one of the best consoles, or sell it for TONS (and I mean that, since you got it for free) of profit on eBay!


Get Started ------->3604free

1 comments

thats one smart baby

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Free Advertising