Apple's 2007: That Was the Year That Was  

Posted by BlognThings in

In the history of Apple Computer (Nasdaq: AAPL) Latest News about Apple, it is possible that there has been a better year than 2007, but you would be hard-pressed to find it. Never mind that Apple's stock has soared (at least briefly) to over US$190. Never mind that its Mac market share has apparently grown from around 2 percent to over 8 percent. Never mind that it continues to dominate the MP3 player and music/video download markets.

The biggest Apple story for 2007 is the phenomenal number of great products it released. OK, perhaps not every product was great. However, they were all still exciting and generated significant buzz. What other company can say that?

Here's my look back at Apple's year. I offer my brief assessment of each new product -- with the benefit of end-of-year hindsight.
iPhone Calling

iPhone. The invention of the year. The gadget of the year. The you-name-it of the year. Could this product possibly live up to all this hype? Yes. Definitely.

Of course, it is not perfect. Where is voice dialing and built-in GPS Latest News about global positioning system, for starters? I am already salivating over the expected 3G Latest News about 3G iPhone 2.0 coming in 2008.

However, the 1.0 version is still as close to an out-of-the-park home run as anyone could wish for. For my money, it's the most groundbreaking product Apple has created since the original Mac in 1984. It's already hard for me to imagine how I managed without one. Whether I am looking up a location in Maps, checking movie times in Safari, listening to my voicemail with the incredible ease of its visual interface, sending a quick e-mail E-Mail Marketing Software - Free Trial. Click Here. message, enjoying music (which I do more often now that I always have an iPod with me), or playing one of the games I added after hacking the device, it seems that I am always using my iPhone for something.

Read Entire Article Here @ Apple's 2007: That Was the Year That Was

0 comments

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Free Advertising