Rudy Giuliani: I'm cancer free  

Posted by BlognThings in


BY JORDAN LITE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, December 24th 2007, 4:22 PM
Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani visits Hale House to read 'A Visit From St. Nicholas.' Watts/News

Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani visits Hale House to read 'A Visit From St. Nicholas.'

Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani declared he was cancer-free today, less than a week after a severe headache landed him in the hospital and raised questions about his health.

"I am perfectly healthy. I don't have cancer," the former mayor told reporters after reading "The Night Before Christmas" to children at Hale House in Harlem.

"My PSA has consistently, for seven years, been negligible," said Giuliani, who had prostate cancer in 2000. Levels of PSA, a protein marker in the blood, can indicate disease.

"All those tests came out perfect. I'm very healthy, very strong," he said. "Because it's me - a presidential candidate or whatever - I got more tests than normal."

Giuliani said his doctor would probably provide further details next week. His advisors had him checked out at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis last Wednesday after he suffered a headache en route to New York.

"I feel terrific," he said.

Source --> Rudy Giuliani: I'm cancer free

0 comments

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker

Archives

Free Advertising