50 Cent Fires Back At GZA; 'I'm Sure Everyone Else Has Forgotten Who He Is'  

Posted by BlognThings in


50 Cent recently responded to comments made about him by Wu-Tang member GZA aka The Genius.

As reported earlier, GZA took shots at the G-Unit honcho at a concert in London earlier this month while he was ranting about how rappers like Soulja Boy are dominating hip hop. [Watch The Video].

"Recently I seen a video on YouTube and the video was of the GZA, that’s short for The Genius. He's a 'Genius', I'm sure everyone else has forgotten who he is also," 50 Cent scoffed. "This guy gets on stage and obviously he's drunk, and he starts talking about Soulja Boy who is 16 years old. Shout out to Soulja Boy. Soulja Boy's hot, he had a hot song, he produced the record. Genius should shut up, just shut up! Kid is 16 years old and we goggled you; you were born in '66. He was born in 1966 [Laughs]. Listen, I have an old school Chevy Impala your age."

"This doesn’t make any sense," 50 continued. “The Genius from Wu Tang has declared all out war on Soulja Boy! It makes no sense. Now I understand why an artist would throw a little animosity towards me. Of course, I’ve been dominant. In fact, if you like me I'm gonna wonder why? I’m taking all the money."

50 Cent would then go on to touch on the internal squabbles within the Wu-Tang and refer to the group as 'dust heads'.

"It's really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang > right now. I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said. “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats. Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything. RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it. They designed it, they built it. The rest of them niggas was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."

Read more from source --> 50 Cent Fires Back At GZA; 'I'm Sure Everyone Else Has Forgotten Who He Is'

0 comments

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Free Advertising